Hi my name is Rory and I am here to tell you, why you should go to Stewart Island for a holiday. You can do cool things like fishing and catch some fish like Blue Cod, Red Cod and if you are lucky barracuda and baby sharks.
The class that I am in went to Stewart Island for a school camp. I also went there last year for a birthday treat. It was cool because for the school camp we got to go fishing and go to Ulva Island. So I am here to tell you about fishing and Ulva Island.
The best time to go fishing is low tide because you are most likely to catch more fish. Another cool place to go is Ulva Island, you can see all sorts of native birds like a Kaka and the Stewart Island Robin and many more!! See how many you can spot if you go to Ulva Island on your holiday. If you are really lucky you might see a Kiwi.
There are tons of different tracks you can walk at Ulva Island like the track to Sydney Cove beach and Flag Staff Point. Flag Staff Point was used to tell everyone the post had arrived from overseas or the South Island. Ulva Island is a cool place to go you have to go there!!!!!!!! See how many different birds you can spot.
So remember don’t pollute the sea and try not to bring rats to the island. Apart from that go have fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment