We were finally at Stewart Island. I can’t believe it 6 years of waiting. Now there's a walk to the Nursery. One hour of walking there and another hour walking back. Oh the torture!
But it was all worth it because the fun was just minutes away! 2 minutes later
Oh I’m having such great fun and helping the life on Stewart Island!
You’re probably wondering what I’m doing?
Well what I’m doing is completely fun!
Do you still want to know? (Say yes)
After half an hour we had to swap over to do re-potting, which is transferring a plant in a small pot to a big pot. After 5-10 minutes I had to do some watering and Tom came to help me.
After all that hard work we needed some food
So we had a bite by the beach. What a
wonderful view! After that wonderful view we had to go back to the Nursery to do a small bit of work only10-15 minutes of work.
Then the hour walk back and guess what my feet hurt more than ever. It was so painful
The hour felt like 2 or 3 hours walk but eventually we got back to Backpackers, the place where Room 9 and the parents stayed!
That’s all for now.
By Jordan!
No comments:
Post a Comment