Yummy fresh fish for tea but first we have to catch the fish. This will be easy for me because I always go fishing.
“I got a fish!!” that was what Rory said when he got a fish. He was pretty
excited when he got the fish on the boat. But he did not kiss it.
It took ages for me to get a fish but I got one and I didn’t even know I had. I was just seeing if I had seaweed on my line. Once the fish got on the boat
I kissed it and got best kiss of the day! So that was cool.
We went in two big groups and my group went to Ulva Island first but I liked going fishing better. The sad thing was it was my worst day ever fishing. I usually catch more fish. For bait we used the octopus that Ashleigh caught.
We had to go to different places to try to catch a fish. On the way to one place we saw a seal. It was
pretty hard to see because it was on a big rock.
On the way back to Ulva Island to pick up the other group some dolphins came swimming beside the boat. That was so awesome.
When we had the other group we were on are way back to Stewart Island and halfway back the driver
of the boat said can one of you kids drive the boat for me? So I got to drive. I knew how to drive the boat because I drive our boat.
Once my turn was up Eli had a go but once he started he freaked out because he was going the wrong way. So someone else had to take over. That was funny but not for Eli!
I enjoyed going to Stewart Island so did my Dad. My highlight of camp was going fishing.
So if you are at Stewart Island and you know some one that lives over there with a boat go fishing. You should have fun. BY ROBBIE
No comments:
Post a Comment