Camp was so cool we did heaps of things.
We went fishing, we went to Ulva Island, and we saw a Tui and a Weka. Even a shark! I forgot to introduce myself I’m Ben Sievwright. Okay so let’s get on to the story.
On Wednesday the 27th of October everybody was rushing on to the boat and trying to get a good seat on the boat. Finally everybody got on then the boat set of. Half way through half of the class started getting sick
Heaps of people where spewing. Finally we got there and then we had to walk to the Backpackers and go to our rooms. I was in Room 46 with Eli and Harry. Then we went to the Community Centre

On the 28th we went on a fishing trip and went to Ulva Island. I was in Group 2 and we got to fish first. When we got to our fishing spot I grabbed a fishing rod so fast, got some bait and threw down my line. 10 seconds later I had a bite. I tried reeling it up but it was too big. 30 seconds later I managed to pull it up it was a Brendon Ras, the first fish of the day but! We wanted Blue Cod not Brendon Ras (It was poisonous!) So I threw it back.
1 hour later we went to Ulva Island and when we arrived there was a saddleback to greet us. So we continued 5 minutes later we saw a Stewart island Robin and a Yellow Crowned Parakeet which is super rare. Then we headed for Sydney Cove when we got there Mr Humm ran out to the water and jumped in the water and acted like a seal. Then a seal came and went up to us. We had to hop out and then the boat came so we had to come home
On the 29th the last day we went to the Rocky Shore. After we had to do a 2km walk. Finally we go to the Backpackers. We grabbed our bags and headed for the dock, the teacher gave us our slips and we headed on to the boat. 45 minutes later we arrived at Bluff then we hopped on the bus and headed for home.
No comments:
Post a Comment