Monday, November 07, 2011

What A Week At Stewart Island!


Wonderful Room 9 went on an exciting School camp to Stewart Island, full of bright sunshine sky days warming you up like toast! We also got 3 nice days off School! How about that eh?

Oh I feel really dizzy like I have been spun around three times! I am so glad too be off that sea sickness boat it was so bad that I nearly had too through up! But I was very lucky that I didn’t! Have you ever felt seasick before?

First step on Stewart Island, here Room 9 come! After that we went too the DOC Nursery. We were there for 2 long hours learning about interesting plants and about their living style. We learned the same things with the birds. We discovered how the Maori came to Stewart Island. A few Maori tribes actually lived there as well!

Get up little boys! Don’t make me come in there.  Oh no! I’m up, I’m up and out the door like a flash in my fishing gear and the first one on the boat. Heave Eli heave. I have caught 2 Blue Cod! Oh that was worth it I thought! But they were too small to eat so I had to throw them back. What hard luck, eh.?!

Look on the bright side through I got to smooch those babies! Which are Robbie’s beautiful girl friends! Oh they were hot! (When I say girl friends I meant he fish he caught)I could dream of it all night long! The wonderful Blue Cod!

So get off that ugly couch put down the book. Book yourself in and you’re on a roll! I thought Stewart Island is the best camp ever! The only camp I have been on and that’s what makes it the best camp ever! Trust me it gives you a lot of experiences!

By Eli Winders!!



No comments: