Sunday, November 06, 2011

Fishing in Stewart Island




It was a warm Sunny day in Stewart Island. I had never been there before. So I don’t know what I am doing. What kind of fish are we catching?  Blue Cod.

When we were in Stewart Island we went fishing. We used octopus as bait. Blue cod is really yum! Blue Cod for tea yum!!!

We had to kiss our first Blue Cod. I caught my first fish in the last 25 mins. I kissed mine it was salty as!
Well it is in salt water.

 We went to different spots and caught some fish.  We went to about 10-15 different spots. One spot was really deep the whole line went in and it still didn’t hit the bottom.

We had a good time in Stewart Island. I recon I would go again it was so fun (Apart from all the besides the walking!)

Conor

No comments: