Fishing.
Whoosh, wow I’m getting dizzy! This boat is rough. Woo someone caught a fish and it’s a Blue Cod and Rory got it. Good on him.
Cool Ashleigh got an Octopus. I wonder what we are going to do with it. Are we going to eat it because if we are I’m not eating it? CHOP Yuck. François cut the Octopus’ tentacle off and the tentacle is still alive and the Octopus too. When he cut another tentacle it still moving. That was so that was so scary.
We used the some of the Octopus as bait so we can catch some fish. Yes now it’s my turn fishing. Man it sure takes a while to get a fish. Woo I think I got one. Oh I didn’t get one. The fish must have a little nibble and swam away.
I tried again but no luck and again and again and again but still no luck. So the boat moved to a different spot and I did some more fishing.
Now were moving again to a different spot and I think that I might get a fish this time. But no and everyone has caught a fish except me but that doesn’t mater there’s always next year.
Cameron Roulston.
No comments:
Post a Comment