Monday, November 07, 2011

Fishing Georgia


Wow that’s the biggest fish I’ve ever seen! What’s it called? A barracuda. Can’t you only get them in the ocean? Apparently not!

That’s a weird fish that Ben has caught but it doesn’t matter. It’s not edible so we can’t keep it oh, that’s a shame, but someone’s got another fish, I wonder what it is. I’m going to go check who it is.

It was Renee C and she caught a Blue Cod and it was the right size so we kept it. It was the first fish of the whole day that we kept.

Later on in the day Charlotte caught a fish and was about to kiss it but just as she was about to kiss, it threw up and just missed her clothes.

10 minutes on in the day and Hayley’s dad caught a Barracuda and it had 2 massive fangs at the front of his mouth. Scary!

I hope you enjoyed my recount on fishing, it was super fun fishing and the fish was really yummy!

By Georgia 

No comments: