Sunday, November 06, 2011

Why you should go to Stewart Island.


You should go to Stewart Island because you might go there and think there’s nothing to do. But you’re wrong because there is a lot to do at Stewart Island.

Like:

. Go out Fishing
. Have a tramp around the Island
. Going to the Nursery
. Going to Ulva Island
. Seeing the mollymawks
And lots, lots more that I properly don’t know yet.

Fishing is good to do at Stewart Island because you could discover new fish like a barracouta or other fish you might of never seen before. Just make sure you catch some Blue Cod and you get to see the Mollymawk out at sea trying to get your fish that you throw back or to get your bait. They are quick, sneaky and fast.

Tramping would properly be the best because you get to see some of Stewart Island and you get a good amount of exercise. Another great thing is when you the part where you get to see some birds like I did. I got to see a wood pigeon. I had never seen one that close.

Going to the Nursery and planting some awesome plants like the Hebe was a new experience. Then pull a couple of weeds out like I had to. It’s tricky to get some of them because they’re really small. That why I choose the large one.

Going to Ulva Island is the best part of going to Stewart Island because you get to discover the different types of birds like the Stewart Island robin, wood pigeon, kaka and many more. Walking around the island is also fun because there is a beach called Sydney Cove but the swing there doesn’t go it. Don’t ask me why though.

Seeing the mollymawks is awesome because you see them land on the water. It looks like they are skiing. Then when they take of they really run on water. That’s worth going to see. It’s just so awesome to get on the boat and go to Stewart Island.


That’s why I wish I lived there and why you should go there because you will love it as more than I did or at least the same as I did. Hopeful you don’t like it less than me. Most importantly have fun and enjoy it.



By Jeremy Bower J L !

No comments: