Wow! What a beautiful place this is, I tried to say as all the children rushed off the ferry and almost trampled the parents and teachers.
We started to walk up into the forest. When we got in there I looked around at the beautiful surroundings. I saw a green forest and was astonished! How do they keep it so clean?
We started to walk along the forest and first bird we saw was the saddleback. I didn’t get a good look at it because it was far up in the trees but it was an sandy orange colour and black.
Once we had stopped for about 5 minutes taking pictures of the saddleback he flew away and we walked to Sydney Cove………
A couple of minutes later I walked into a very sandy beach, the sound of the waves were all you could hear and the sand was so clear, to me the beach looked like a picture I had seen of Samoa. This time I really did feel like yelling (I LOVE THIS PLACE.)
And before no time at all we were heading up to Flagstaff Point on the way there we saw a kaka up close. It was hanging on a branch and like always we were there for about 5 minutes……… When we got up there it was so sunny and bright. The lady told us that people used to go to Ulva Island to get their mail and when they put the flag up it meant that people could come and get their mail. Finally we were back at the Sydney Cove and were set up in groups for a scavenger hunt. We realised we had seen a lot of birds and trees.
I think Ulva Island is a great place to visit. It is filled with lots of nature experiences. If I was a bird this place would be like a 20 star Hotel!
No comments:
Post a Comment