Monday, November 22, 2010



Sailing with Ronan

Well this is an average day for a super fun camp. This camp is awesome! To start the day off it’ll be pretty normal, with breakfast and the other normal things you would do in the morning, like brushing your teeth. But this is a camp, so after we do all those normal things its time for action! We do lots Fun activities on camp.

Well here we go on the bus. Wait there’s something before that, what is it? Oh, ok yea, first we need clothes. We need a, wait for it, wait for it. Ok you can’t wait any longer. Then I’ll tell you, right after this commercial break. Just kidding. Ok now I’ll tell you in a few minutes. Ok now, I’ll really tell you. We need (drum roll please du du du dum) wetsuits, togs, towels, sunhats and polyprops. Now it’s time for the bus. Let’s go, here we go, here we go, here we go.

Ok now its time for THE NEXT PARAGRAPH!!! Oh wow now we are here and it’s time to get ready because now we’re here and I don’t even now where we are. So let’s get going inside shall we? Yes we shall. In we go, Ok let’s meet everyone no not literally. Now it’s a safety chat.

Ok time to go and get life jackets!!!! Well let’s go get the kayaks. I know this is about sailing but we have to do the kayaking first! Wow Troy just fell out of his kayak again and again and again. Oh well at least its not me. Wow ah!!!! Oh darn, I fell in.

Time for the sailing!!!! This is going to be really fun. I can’t wait. Oh yay, I get to go first. Woohoo this is so fun. Time for another round. Yay woohoo this time were going to jump off.
By Ronan

No comments: