Jet boating
Ready GO!!! And we’re off into the wilderness airborne. Faster, faster that’s all that’s in my mind. When I got on the hotdog with Troy and William.
Monday, I wonder what we’re going to do today besides going on the bus. I know GO jet boating the whole class said. “Yes!” with a loud voice I say. Now all we have to do is wait.
Finally, we’re here. Time to go jet boating, that’s all I wanted to do. I get my wetsuit on and away we go. I bags first! Well I did, Tom and I went on the biscuit first. Away we went, we were going so fast!
Yes, this is what we’ve been waiting for the HOTDOG! Yes were definitely going to fall off ! I mean I want to fall off in the cold water. So we did it. We tipped on the corner, oh so cold as cold as ice, I mean.
Well, it’s time to go. This time it was so fun and way better than school work.
No comments:
Post a Comment