Rock Climbing
Ding! Ding! I’m at the top, am I still alive? “ Yip ” I can see my house from here, Hi Dad! I’ll see you later. Ok “ bye “
…WAIT…IS THAT…JUST THE…PRACTICE?
At Bannockburn camp there was a rock-climbing wall, and on that rock-climbing wall, there was a group, the best group of course. They were: Jack S, Tom, Mackenzie, Zyntarah, Meg, Brock and of course ME!!! .☺
Climb, climb, climb, these staples are slippery, will I fall? Nah! Just joking. Too easy, it’s like as easy as spelling I or a.
Ding! “ Oh yea! ” “ I’m the best! ” DUDE! There ‘s a harder one! “I knew that” Dun, dun. Woo! That’s tall. A real big one to climb.
This looks hard, because I’m no good at rock climbing.
Put that to that, put my foot on that, then I’ll put that over there (I say to myself) I’m there! That was easy. I am going to do that again. It’s too easy. Why is it so easy? Don’t know. Maybe I am better than I thought!
By Sam H
By Sam H
No comments:
Post a Comment