Monday, November 22, 2010

Adventure Southland

On school camp my highlight was the Adventure Southland morning.
For the Adventure Southland morning there were three different things to do:
1.the Flying Fox.
2. The climbing wall.
3. And last but not least the High Rope Course.

First we were split up in to three different groups. I was in Group One and in my group was Reuben, Molly, Braden, Jack.N, Troy, Callum and I.
First my activity was the Flying Fox and it was fun for the first couple of goes then the boys went and looked at the people doing the High Ropes.

Next we were on the climbing wall. You have to do the little course up the tree first and ring the bell at the top and of wall. After you do the tree you do the Climbing Wall. I was second person to go up the Climbing Wall but I was first to get to the top and ring the bell at the top of that wall.

The last thing we went on were the High Ropes and the High Ropes where my favourite thing to go on. On the High Ropes you have to do the safety course on the ground first. There can only be one at a time on each bit of the course.

No comments: