Horizontal Bungee
Go, Go, Go come on almost there got it yeah!
As you probably all know Sacred Heart had a spectacular Fair on the 7th of November and the Horizontal bungee was a huge hit.
Pushing my way up the narrow bridge to reach my prize a bright blue lollipop was sweet. I know it was right spectacular!
Finally, I got it. Awesome I’m just going to put it in my pocket,
10 seconds later….
OMG another lollipop! Wahoo I’m feelin’ lucky today.
5 seconds later….
Nearly there, just a couple more steps. I was slowly sliding back and then all of a sudden I fell back about 1 metre. OK ,OK, I went back like 2 metres.
Blow it !!! As I heard my time was over, I sighed. So I went back and had another go but guess what…. there were no lollipops. Ahhhh… but that was like the best thing about the horizontal bungee… Nah, just joking but I was pretty disappointed just a little though.
Finished says Mum. “What Mum I don’t want to go. Please, please, just 5 more minutes. It’s a No from Mum. I beg “PLEASE” But Mum says a big “No” OK I think hopefully there’s The Horizontal Bungee next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment