ADVENTURE SOUTHLAND
Chapter 1: Oh no I’m going to slip…ouch … So this is why they call it the high ropes…
Chapter 2: Once upon a time, what? oh sorry wrong starting …Once upon a camp. Ok, now were talking, our teacher sort us into three groups DUM DUM DUMMMMM. Me, the birthday boy was selected last to be put into groups it’s wasn’t my fault was it, oh who cares.
Chapter 3: After we were sorted in to our groups we had to go to one of the Adventure Southland Activities. They were at Camp Bannockburn. There were three activities, my group went to the Flying Fox first. It looked real fun & fast. First up, it was Jack N, next was Emily, Troy, Braedon, Callum followed by the one the only Reuben Brown (ME). Helmet check, harness check, buckle to side across check. Me check. Now I was getting real scared. Right now off I gooooo… what I didn’t even get to the tyres. This was definitely the worst (at the moment) activity.
Chapter 4: “Morning tea” shouted our teacher. We all rushed to wash our hands and to get some home baking mmmmm, my favourite, oh and some hot Milo. Dip your baking in and it’s so yummy.
Chapter 5: Back to Adventure Southland activities. My group got to go to the climbing wall. My Dad was helping there. The first one was metal pegs wall up a tree “It looked real easy” you can say that again. Ok it looked real… I WAS JUST BEING SARACASTIC!!!! I can’t remember who went first but this is me. The metal pegs on the tree twisted. When you got to the top you had to ring a bell. My Dad made me look like I was lying down on the beach with my hands behind my head. It was really fun. Next there was another wall except it was like a real big one and looked like the ones that were in Stadium Southland. Mr Harrington was on this one. We had to first climb up a bit of the tree and then on the to the board. I got right to the top on both goes.
Chapter 6: The High Ropes course was real fun but not when you slipped off and it landed in a real bad part. But other wise it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Reuben Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment