Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Camp Concert

Not me first! Me, Mackenzie and I are not ready! TOO BAD

What are we doing, you may ask? Well it’s that horrible time of camp. Where we have to get up and put on an act. Well if you know me, you may think this is one of my favourite thing to do BUT I need more time. Two days won’t work for me BUT the show must go on!

Mackenzie and I got up pulled an ugly old, BROWN table out and JUST WINGED it. We had no idea what we were doing but any way until now no one knew that because we did it sooooo smoothly. We nailed it!

I think everyone was worried to perform after our high standards. When Reuben, Keiren, Ronan, Brock and Callum got up I was very eager to find out what they had install for us. The first thing that came to mind when I watched the act was RANDOM and funny in the nicest was possible.


YES, what I have been waiting for Troy’s, Sam H, Keegan and Tom’s item. They come out with 2 pillows and two of them are standing on a table. I knew that this would be GOOD, very quick and fast but good. I was sure that they were one of the best items.

I don’t have time for any more but I am sure you that this has been one of the best Camp Concerts ever. I feel very happy with my end result ☺

No comments: