
Omakau races
Broom Broom! This is so fun but I wish they went a bit faster!
At the start of the holidays we went to the Omakau races in Cromwell. I was so excited but I felt really sick on the way up, it was so gross.
When we got there we had to set up all our picnic stuff. It was scary because the big trees were nearly about to fall down.
After that Ella and I went and looked around the activities. We went and did the kids go racing colouring competitions first. We ended up getting a kids go racing pack which had a drink, stickers, lollies, poster and lip balm in it.
Then we went on the bumper cars, they are really fun, I accidentally crashed into another car. It was funny because the person who was running the cars told us off.
Next the kids tote opened, we went and got three horse numbers that were racing in that race. If our horse won we got lollies and a drink of fizzy. I didn’t win any thing except for lollies.
The races were extremely fun like last year I want to go again!
By Olivia
New Year's Eve
I bet he is going to get burnt!!
On New Year’s Eve, Mum decided that we should go to the pub for a meal, because it was New Year’s Eve. There was going to be a big party there! The party was so big that the roads were blocked!
I made heaps of friends at the party, their names were: Lucy, Katie, and Emily. We played a lemon fight, with some old lemons that Lucy found. The bonfire started and we had some hot chips and an ice cream Sunday.
It got darker and darker, there was a band playing and people were dancing! There was this man doing tricks with a stick, on each end of the stick was FIRE! He was really good. It was so fun!
By Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment