
Mount Luxmore
I’m pooped and that’s the truth. Are we there yet I’m bored! “We will be there in five minutes.” Come on lets all get in the boot. We all put on a life jackets. We were off before you knew it.
We were there then we started walking it took us four hours to get up there. We were in the hut. Then we all got settled in. My dad made us a cup of tea. I had a cup of tea with a biscuit. And we meet two girls that live on the same street as my Nana does and when we were training we saw them too. I helped my Dad make tea. We had baked beans for tea. We all lay down I lay down with my I pod on. And we also brought a small bit of smoked chicken. It was really nice. We brought some chocolate too for a little snack we had it after tea.
Then I got ready for the night I put my P.Js on. And got some yummy food for a midnight snack. At midnight when I was eating I watched the stars. There were two rooms to sleep in one of them had about 60 beds. And in the other room which I was in there were about 10 beds, there were 4 in a row. I packed up and went down the hill. Back on the boat and we went back to the car got a change of clothes and went to get something to eat. I had 1 piece of blue cod fresh from the sea, my brother had chicken nuggets and chips and mine came with chips too. My mum and Dad had a burger. I had a bite out of the burger it was so nice. If I go back there I would have the burger that my Mum and Dad had.
On the way home in the car I felt really good and proud of myself. I got home and unpacked and got some tea and went to bed. I would love to go back to Te anua and climb Mount Luxmore again.
By Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment