Saturday, March 07, 2009


MY HOLIDAY

In the holidays I went to Twizel. If you do not know where Twizel is, it is a really hot place near Mt Cook. But when it comes to winter it is not that hot, it is really cold. It snows really badly. It is that deep when it snows it fulls up your gumboots. Anyway, it is one of those hot days and we are wondering what to do. Then mum said, “Why don’t we go down to the lake?” Grandad said, “That sounds like a good idea” Isabella said “Can we invite Auntie Nikki, Uncle Paul and Mark?” Dad said, “Yes.” When we got to the lake we pumped up the bisket. Isabella was first to go on the bisket, she likes going really fast. Before she went on the bisket she said I am not going to fall off and when she came back she said “I did fall off.”

By
Mackenzie

No comments: