

MY HOILDAY!!!!!
Splish splash!!! Ahhh water went up my nose.
It was a very sad day because my cousin Jorjah had to go home. She had stayed with us for a week, and we had had so much fun. Her mum and brother James had to pick Jorjah up at the pool.
So we had a play, but then they came “Oh no we just got in the pool” So we all had a play. “Where do you want to go to play? ” I asked. “Let’s go in the wave pool” said Jorjah. “Wow the waves are on, let’s go and play!”
After a while we got bored so we went on the hydro slide. “Wee this is fun I wonder where Jorjah is”? “Oh there she is, lets go on the diving board!” We lined up, water was flying in the air as people jumped in the pool. Finally it was my go Bong bong SPLASH! “Wow that was fun I’m going to do that again but I’m going to do a flip. Bong bong flip SPLASH!
I got out of the pool and my Mum came and we had to get out. It was one of the best holidays……..ever!
By Shelley
Dunedin !
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Welcome to …
It’s time to go to Dunedin. Mum and I were going to Dunedin to watch High School Musical on stage. When we arrived at Dunedin we went to the mall to have lunch. We had subway.
After lunch we went shopping. Mum got two pairs of shoes and a pair of shorts. I got two t-shirts, a pair of sunglasses and a cool blue top that can go over the t-shirts. Then we went back to the car to go to Mayfair theatre. At the car park booth Mum asked the lady were the Mayfair theatre was. Mum got the directions clearly but at one stage she went the wrong way. We were lost but we found Mayfair.
There was a big garage door and it said High School Musical on stage and that’s the reason why we are going to Mayfair theatre. Once High School Musical started I just sat there amazed. At the end of the show the cast signed the booklets that you could get at the start, but we went home.
We were at Balclutha when Mum stopped to get petrol and my tea. I got a pie. We finally got to Tapanui. We went to the place we were staying. I went straight to sleep.
By Molly.
No comments:
Post a Comment