Thursday, March 12, 2009


My Cool Holiday



In the holidays I went to Queenstown for the New Year it was great .On New Years Eve I stayed up late to watch the fireworks. at 10 O’clock I was too tired to stay awake so I went to bed.2 Weeks Later I went to big Dunedin, We stayed at a friends crib at 29 Riselaw Rd, just off the Southern Motorway. We drove the car up the world’s steepest street. Its so steep Dad thinks the car won’t be able to get up. It was fun when the car went down the hill “ Wheeee” I said, while the car went down. We also went to the Otago Peninsula. We went past lots of bays. We went to the aquarium at Portabello. I saw lots of fish and I saw a stingray that was friendly. After the aquarium we went down the road from Portaballo. There was this little Point called Harrington Point just down the road from Portabello. Dad and Ashleigh saw some seals. We were going to Larnach Castle but it was too dear. On Saturday we went home.

Written by Shaun


My Holiday



Man it’s freezing in here but there are some good waves!

On Saturday 29th of January I went to my friend Jessie’s party we went surfing. It was so much fun. Her Dad taught us how and the first time I fell off but the second time I was really good.

After that we tied a boogie board on the back of the truck and drove around. Later we saw a baby shark, then we had fish and chips and cake for lunch. Then it was time to go home. I had so much fun at Jessie’s party and I’m so glad that I learned to surf.


By Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL EMILY IT MUST OF BEEN FUN AND HARD BET YOU WOULD OF FELL OF ALOT:)

FROM BRITTANY SHUTTLEWORTH