Friday, March 02, 2012

Static Electricity!!


Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle and now I touch the door handle. Oww, I got a little shock! Elsie! come and have a go it’s fun.
Come on Isabella let’s go and get two balloons so we can rub it on our hair. I went first rub, rub, rub. Then Isabella yelled out. Elsie look at your hair, it’s gone all puffy and fuzzy and it’s sticking to the balloon. I’ll try taking the balloon off. Oh no, it won’t come off. Finally it came of.

Let’s go get a comb and rub it on our jerseys for 20 to 30 times (that’s a lot of times). Then put the charged balloon above the paper. Wow look Elsie it’s sticking and it wont come off.

Later we got a balloon each and rubbed it on our jersey between 20 to 30 times. We let it go on the wall and wow it stuck to the wall. Before we know it we are  finished our experiments.

No comments: