Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swimming Yes three weeks of swimming that means less work. But a bit harder because were in the pool swimming back and forth to each side of the pool in the deeper end of the pool. (I hope there are no sharks!)

On the first day of swimming I was nervous about getting into the pool because it was freezing cold. When I jumped into the pool I almost ended up frozen like an ice cube!

50 length’s of butterfly 100 lengths of freestyle 200 lengths of backstroke just jokes!!!!!!(I hope)

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SPLASH wow that was scary I just jumped of that HUGE diving board to practice what to do if I had to jump off a sinking ship. I hope I don’t have to do that in real life!


Finally our swimming group time is up but now I have to go through terrible time of waiting.

Bree and Sam S

No comments: