Liquid nitrogen Fizzzzzzzzz! Wow! Hey look at that! Oh no! Please don’t pop! Phew! Wow! I love science. Hey it’s melting the container! I wonder why the container is melting when it is freezing cold? On Friday, Mrs Lieshout showed Room 8 and 9 some science, using liquid nitrogen, a container, a balloon and a bowl. We did it outside of course. We did it for fun, it was fun! And everyone clapped and cheered because it was so cool. Everyone loved it. (Well so they say) I love the way it melted the container! My favourite part was when the balloon blew up and up then it stopped, but it did not pop because it fell over then the balloon slipped off. I also liked it when the liquid nitrogen steamed in the bowl.
So there you go, that was Room 8 and 9s day of science. By Renee.B
No comments:
Post a Comment