Monday, February 21, 2011

The gigantic fire

Ahhhhh, the schools on fire call the fire brigade, call 911! Wait that’s not it, call 111, evacuate the building before its to late.

As soon as I walked into school I smelt burnt toast. I thought that the teachers were cooking up a storm in the staff room or maybe they didn’t have their breakfast or something like that. All I knew was that there was something strange going on.

I was just about to put my bag on my hook when all of a sudden I saw a giagantic FIRE!!! At first I thought Mr Parker had brought a burning volcano to school but then I thought it was a huge barbecue. It smelt like someone was burning marshmallows (If they were, that must have been one BBAADD batch of marshmallows.)

Wow!!! I said as Room9 got closer and closer to the FIRE.It smelt like burnt ribs of some sort, now it sounds like crackling fireworks, Ewww its turning green it,s so weird. Its starting to look like a great big melting pot.



The simmering and sound of snapping branches had died down and all that was left of the fire was a great big pile of ashes and the ashes had stopped falling from the sky, and everyone was silent.

What a relief the school wasn’t on fire. I wouldn’t have known what I’d do with out Sacred Heart. Anyway that was an awesome experience I so want that to happen again.

No comments: