Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HICKORY DICKORY “SNAP"



Good morning New Zealand. In today's news Squeak McMouse has died. He was famous for the nursery rhyme Hickory Dickory Dock known well in Mouse City.

Mr Squeak was killed when he ran up the clock because Mr Meow was chasing him. “When Mr Squeak got up the clock he could smell cheese.” Mr Meow said to us earlier when we interviewed.
Mr Polar Bear was on his way to see Mr Squeak to discuss their new scheme which was, how to steel the cheese from the fridge!!
 We have a reporter standing by to talk to Mr Mr Polar Bear . Thank you Steve. I’m here with Mr Polar Bear let’s have a chat to him. So when you walked in tell us what you saw. I went to t the clock to see Mr Squeak and I saw blood drips on the floor. I followed them and they led me to Mr Squeak. He was dead in a Mouse (Sniff) trap.
So there you have it back to you Steve.               
     By Ben

No comments: