Sunday, May 13, 2012

Electricifying



                          Ouch!
I didn’t feel anything. Me neither .Same. Ouch! I did. Why did you feel it and not us? Well I can answer that. Static electricity flows through our body and stops at the end of the line.  Just like this.

But if you have metal it will just shock you. Because it likes metal it goes straight to it like a baby going to its mother. If you are shocked by large amounts of amps or volts you will die but if you are shocked by small amounts of by volts of static electricity like we were it will just tickle or maybe hurt a little.
Kayne 

                  

 Ouch!!


Ahh, Ahh it fells like all the Electricity is going through me.


Last Thursday Mrs Lieshout brought a Van der Graff to school, we got to do all sorts of fun stuff but my favourite one was when we got to touch it.

It was scary when it came to my turn because you can get tiny shocks. I was just about to touch it when my hair got pulled to the ball. It felt like someone was pulling my hair so hard but finally I managed to pull it away.

After that experience I was too scared to touch it but next time I will. Anyway I felt it go through my hair so it sort of counts that I touched it…but I will next time…
By Isabella Wild JJJ

No comments: