Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Room 9's Creed

We have been learning about the Nicene Creed in Religious Education. We discovered that it contains  the beliefs that we have as members of the Catholic Church.
We wrote our own creed here it is:


I believe that God is always with us in times of need.
I believe that God created us and we are wonderful.
I believe in our almighty father who keeps us healthy and strong
I believe that God is true
I believe that Jesus rose on the third day and God will always be with all of us.
I believe that Jesus rose on the third day and the Holy Spirit is always with us.
I believe that God will always walk with me.
I believe that God created this beautiful world.
I believe that God will always be watching over us.
I believe that God is a friend and he will never tire of us.
I believe that God is kind.
I believe that God will always be with us.
I believe that God will protect us and the animals
I believe that through Baptism God cleanses us of our sins
I believe that God will always forgive us.
I believe that God will lead us on the right road and always help us in times of trouble and need.
I believe that God will never turn His back on us.
I believe that God will protect us from the storms.
I believe that God will help us in the hard times.
I believe that Jesus was born to wash away our sins.
I believe that God is a loving ABBA.
 I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again.
I believe that God is always with us and He is there to help us, in bad times.
 I believe that God will never forget us.
I believe that God is thankful that He made us and He loves us.
I believe that God is kind and just.
I believe that God will never take His Spirit away.

No comments: