Why Rugby is so cool?
Soccer is fun basketball takes all the skills
But rugby is the king of sport.
You get 15 people and kick the ball in to the middle and leave them
To cream each other
Some people think soccer is better but come on go to the fun side
And of course that is rugby.
In soccer it is just people touching each other to get the ball
And in rugby it is tackling and it can hurt but we are boy’s so toughen up or you should be tackling Barbie dolls and they might teach you a thing or two and then people might make fun of you and that will not be cool.
I play rugby because it is fun to play with your friends and you can use your anger to tackle the opposition or you can just portend it is your sister trust me it works because I did it most of the time and it worked.
Rugby is a good way to get fit and lose lots of weight and did you know that some girls play rugby and some of them are really good runners and score lots of tries but we still one the game and all was will.
At practice it fun but the only thing is that you practice four a hour it can get tiring but it is worth it when you win at practice you can practice every thing to goal kicking to the scram my position is lock the number for that is 4 good old 4 if you look at the all blacks locks they are big and very tall and I’m juts small very small for a lock but it is a cool position because I can slip out of the scrums and tackle the opposition all the time I also throw the ball in to the lineout it sucks when you don’t do it strait because the opposition get a scrum and could possibly get a try but that will never happen to us because we will tackle them hard and then we will get the ball back and we will get a try and win.
So if you play rugby good on you and for you’s that don’t well get up and play rugby because you will love it I know I do and Eli because he is my caption for central pirates the boom team we are the mini all blacks so I should be hearing you sing go mini all blacks go well what are you waiting for go mini all blacks go but the big all blacks are way better then us because they are my favourite team in the world.
My favourite player is DAN CARTER he has got a good punt and goal kicking just like me not I have a lot of training to be like him a lot of training

No comments:
Post a Comment