We are a Year 5/ 6 Class at Sacred Heart School. We look forward to you journeying with us as we discover lots of exciting things about ourselves and our world. Please join us on our journey by adding your comments.
Pages
Blog Counter
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tick Tock
Tick tock on the clock
Tick tock on the clock now the party… no not the song, Hayley’s clock she made for Moving On, our production.
Making the clock was hard work but Mrs Leishout did some of the work like
Cutting out the cardboard so we got to lay back for a while but… we had do work so I was glad when I started.
In the meantime I had to print and cut out the numbers and then cut out the clock hands while painting the clock as well. It had a white inside and a purple out line with pink hands.
It was fun making the appliances for our production. We had a blast!
By
Hayley and Bree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment