Monday, March 07, 2011

The Bomb fire


Hole look at those flames they are incredible!! And gigantic.You could hear branches snapping and crackling sounds and a roaring engine.

It was like a burning piece of toast on your face. It looked like a fireball with orange flames and green and grey smoke. The digger was squashing the branches with it’s wheels.

The fire was getting bigger and bigger. There were heaps of ashes falling down from the fire. Then it started to sound like a can was getting crushed. It looked like there were grey clouds in the sky.


It smelled really smoky. I saw a barrel of fuel behind the fire. They must of used the fuel to start the fire. The branches were starting to turn black. Then they started to put the fire out with a hose.


The fire was cool and it was lucky it didn’t spread. I never knew the fire would burn as quickly as it did. I would like to see that again.

By Sam T

No comments: