Bullying is when all three of these things are happening:
It is hurtful behaviour on purpose
It is ongoing
The person doing the bullying has an advantage.
Three types of Touches
1.Touch I like.
2.Touch that hurts.
3.Touch that is confusing.
WHEN I AM UNSURE ABOUT WHAT TO DO
A surprise is a secret that has an ending.
Example: Your getting your Mum a Birthday present and you keep it a secret. But on her birthday you give it to her.
REPORTING ABUSE
WHEN I AM UNSURE ABOUT WHAT TO DO
If someone asks me to go with them or do something I’m not sure about, I ask myself ,
1) Do I feel OK about this ?
2) Would my family want me to do this?
3) Will I be able to get help?
4) Will someone who cares about me know where I am?
I will make sure the answer to each question is yes before I do want they ask.
SECRET
SURPRISE
SECRET
A secret is when you have to keep a secret forever. If you keep the secret forever it makes you feel worse and worse.
A surprise is a secret that has an ending. Example: Your getting your Mum a Birthday present and you keep it a secret. But on her birthday you give it to her.
REPORTING ABUSE
People who can help us are:
parents
grandparents
aunties and uncles
neigbours we trust
a teacher
school councillor
police
older siblings
people we feel comfortable and safe talking about it with,
Help Line.
If someone is hurting or touching us in a way we don’t feel comfortable about we should tell someone.


No comments:
Post a Comment