Monday, May 25, 2009




The Big Bang Theory

The big bang theory is how scientist’s think the world was created. They think that the world was made by supernova explosions and then humans evolved later.

However the world began, at Sacred Heart School, we believe God was responsible for the beginning of creation.

In our production we are readapting the Big Bang Theory into a story. There are four main characters in our story the sun (Startull) supernova explosions (Big Blue) star (Elder Yellow Star/Elder Red Star).

The first stars were created when the light photons and botons were split into two in the process sometimes photons or botons went missing leaving singulars. Singular botons and photons then paired up with each other creating the first hydrogen atoms, which soon after would create the first stars.
By Caitlin and Shelley.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi room 9. My name is Kris and I'm from Canada. I think that the big bang is a very interesting theory and is really fun to think about. I hope you will write about your story soon.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is awesome cool pics

Anonymous said...

that rox's