

WRITING IN ROOM 9
HOLIDAY STORIES
These are some of the stories we wrote about our summer holidays.
I went to Cromwell and went on a boat. I jumped off on my boogie board in the rapids. Cody jumped in the fast water. It was fun. We were racing to the slow water where they finished. I saw a water turtle. I saw Pat at the swimming pool. I sneaked up on him and we dived in the pool.
Hayley.
I went to the zoo. I saw a giraffe and the lion. I saw the zebra and the elephant. I saw the ostrich and the tiger.
Dani
On my holiday we went fishing. I got a fish and Mum and Dad had it for tea. Me and my sister had a burger. We had fun. We played on the playground. We have sheep and a cow. On holiday we went to the Teddy Bear’s picnic and the bagpipes.
Samuel S.
On Tuesday Lucy went to Ella’s Birthday party. It was a sleep over party. While Lucy was at the party me, Mum and Dad were driving to Glendu Bay. When we got there Mum and Dad put up the tent. I got a kid’s magazine. Once I got to go on the boat with Mum and Dad. When we got to the island we had lunch. Then we had a swim and then we went on the boat back to the tent.
Georgia
In the holidays I went to the beach. We had a sand competition. My team came in second place. After that we went to Oscar.
Baillie
In the holidays my family went to Milford Sound. There were lots of sandflies that were buzzing around me because I had a red coat on. Then it was time to go on the boat. The boat was called Marama. It was fun we saw bottled nosed dolphins. The boat stopped at a place where you could see fish underwater.
Rory.
I went to Monkey Island and Jamee had a fish up her top. My Dad caught six paua. My Mum lay in the sun. Danyiel did too. Bradely and me were canoeing. I dived off the canoe. I went in the Summer Holidays. I went to New Plymouth too. We had Christmas. Santa gave me a note.
Ben M
I went Boogie Boarding at the beach with Mum, Dad and Rhiannon. I went over lots of waves it was fun. Rhiannon was helping me. We had tea. We had a burger. We eating on the…… I had dirty feet. I was drowning. There was wave after wave. The we went to Monkey Island. Rhiannon and me went in the water.
Finley
When we went to Marton there were two boys called Luke and Taylor. They had some Tomy trains like Trevor and Caroline. So cool!!! They also had outside vehicles. Me and Taylor did skids on the hill driveway. It was fun. Then we all went next store in the hidden slide pool. The next day all of our cousins to see me and my family. We left Marton and went to the airport. We flew over Wellington to Christchurch for three days and then Dunedin.
Mike.
I went to Twizel and saw a puppy it was so cute. Next time we go to Twizel we get to look after her. Her name is Sam and she barks a lot. Her owners are Abigail and Molly.
Isabella
In the holidays I went to hospital because I had a screw on my finger. Dad said “ Hospital or home.” I said home. Later we had to go to hospital because we couldn’t get it off me. When we were at the hospital I screamed a lot. After the hospital I got KFC and an ice-block. Then we went to the park. The day after I got a magazine.
Charlotte.
In the holidays I went to Alexandra for BMX and it was for two days. I was third in the meeting. I got
Conor
I went to Cromwell. I played on the bouncy pillow with my brother. It was fun. Me and Dad played tag. Dad hit me hard. I fell and hit my head. It hurt. Dad gave me a hug and said sorry.
Rylee.
I went for lots of bike rides when I went for ten sleeps.
I even got an ice- cream at the park.
Alex
I went to Cromwell for three weeks. We went boarding and it was fun. My Nana and cousins were there. My Nana’s car ran out of battery. We had to push the car and it started. We went home for three weeks. We stayed home. We went to the beach and we got some shells.
Jordan
On Friday 2008 Sam D came to my house and we watched a movie called Barnyard. We watched it for an hour. Then we went outside on our bikes. We had fun. Then we played a game of rugby. The first game my team won. The Second game of rugby the other team won. Then we had tea. After tea we took Sam D back to his house. I got to play his playstation and then I went home.
Samuel T
Me, Mum, Dad and Emma are going to Aunty Shirley’s house on Thursday night. Aunty Shirley has an X box. There is a crash X box 2. She has a cat. She has outside toys and inside toys. She has a computer.
Mathew
In the holidays me and my family went to the Cromwell Top Ten Holiday Park. When we got there we had to set up our tent to go with the caravan.At Cromwell we went to mini-golf. It was fun at course 8. We also went to the beach. Me and Jack swam all the way out to the raft.
Ben S.
On the first of January my family went to Glenorchy and it took 2 hours to get there. We had fun because once we got there we went fishing. Then we went to the swimming pool for five minutes.
Then we went canoeing. We got to jump off the wharf. After lunch we went for a walk. When we came back we had chips and an ice-block. I said that I was hot so I took off my t-shirt. For tea we had sausages, corn, potatoes and salad. At bedtime we had a good sleep. But in the morning we had to pack up and put our bikes on the back of the car. In Queenstown we got a burger. We got home and I watched TV. Then I unpacked my bag.
Jeremy
No comments:
Post a Comment