Saturday, March 01, 2008


MORE HOLIDAY STORIES
On Friday night me Shaun and Dad went to a Movie. We had great fun. We went swimming too. My cousin went swimming in these things. The are black Ben is my cousin but we call him BJ. BJ sat on the black thing. He fell in the lake backwards. My mummy went to the movies with her friend. I went down the river in the raft. Me and Ron went fishing. We saw this big fish hop right out of the water.

Ashleigh

On Sunday Grandad and I went fishing. We got a 4 pound fish. We had fun. I caught a two and a half pound fish. I came home and had tea.

Tom

*In the summer holidays my family shifted house. It was fun because Grandad took me and Oliver on the truck to take some of the furniture to the new house. Grandad had to drive the truck back to the old house to get some more furniture. Once we got all the furniture into the new house we had to start making the beds. First we started making Olivers’s bed. After we made Oliver’s bed we started making my bed.

Harry

In the holidays we went to Te Anua. It was hot me, Troy , Jason, Jess, Aidan, Taylor, Pam, Mum and Dad went to the river in a boat. We had fun. We had a steer of the boat. For Christmas I got a MP3 player. We went to the glow worm caves. When we went to the rodeo we got an ice- cream


Robbie
We went to Cromwell to the swimming pool and it was fun. The next day we went to the park and we went home. Hayley was at the swimming pool and I jumped into the pool.
Patrick

No comments: