So I have worked out who the people are and what they are saying:
Charlotte: Everything.
Aimee: Probably Dancing in the plague.
Janelle: Making the costumes.
Jake (straight after): It was so fun!
Caitlin: When I got to talk.
Natalya: Probably the dances, it's what I like to do.
Logan: Being a soldier.
Tom: When they pulled me in the chariot.
Room 6 girls: practicing their part of the dance.
Josh didn't say anything (we were just showing you who acted as Moses and some of the bible stories in the production).
Kayla: Thumbs up. Jake: Thumbs up.
Mckenzie: The dances, See ya!
Credits: Who made the clip (Jake and Kayla).
Thank you for watching our clip of the production. It really was great and we really enjoyed it. We would like to thank our teachers for putting all the time into creating the plays involved and making our props. We would also like to the parents who helped make our production possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment