Memoir Writing.
Above is a pull down page with our memoir writing.
We have been learning about:
phrases of when
Strong verbs
Contrast.
We have tried to incorporate these features in our writing.
William used some of these in his writing. Every weekend when it was very cold I would ride my bike up the big slope and wait for the track to be clear.
Above is a pull down page with our memoir writing.
We have been learning about:
phrases of when
Strong verbs
Contrast.
We have tried to incorporate these features in our writing.
William used some of these in his writing. Every weekend when it was very cold I would ride my bike up the big slope and wait for the track to be clear.
The
adrenaline is pumping through me I am so excited. As soon as it’s clear I pedal
as fast as I can. I clear the first table top and pedal even faster through the
rest. I start pumping through the straight section. Someone tries to race me.
I’m surprised he bet me.
I’m so angry
I take off all of my gear and stomp back to the car and go home.

No comments:
Post a Comment