We are a Year 5/ 6 Class at Sacred Heart School. We look forward to you journeying with us as we discover lots of exciting things about ourselves and our world. Please join us on our journey by adding your comments.
Aimee, Max, Aubrey and I were
standing at the back of the church. We were so nervous, until Father Hook
called our names.
We were nervous because we were
asked to sing in front of a lot of people at Church. Father Hook had invited us
to do this at the 10.30am Mass at sacred Heart.
“Can I please have Tanesha, Aubrey and Aimee?”
he said. I had to go first. Soon we were
all singing, “Do you love Jesus?” Once we started singing we stopped being
nervous.
Church ended and I got 6 nice
comments about my singing So did Aimee, Aubrey and Max. If Father Hook asked me to do it again I
would.
No comments:
Post a Comment