
HOW THINGS CHANGE
RAIN MAKER
Pitter-patter, pitter patter, what I that? How does it work? How fascinating!!!
When Mrs Lieshout said we were going to make rain, I thought Mrs Lieshout had gone
nuts !!! Well really, the whole class thought she had gone nuts.
Quickly Mrs Lieshout, our teacher started to talk about what you need. When Mrs Lieshout said all you needed was a ice pack, a long square sheet of glass, and a jug with steam coming out of it my eyes lit up with amazement
Quick as a cheetah Mrs Lieshout said “ The steam will be cooled by the ice pack and turn back into water and it will drip into lazy puddles. But I thought it would not work
Her hypothesis was that would work but my hypothesis was that it would not work.
Questions started pouring in to my head like: How does it work? Why is our teacher showing us this? but the big questions that everyone wanted to know the answer to was “WILL IT WORK?”
FinALly Mrs Lieshout had finished setting up the rain maker experiment. We all crowded around the rain maker experiment. Our teacher Mrs Lieshout flicked on the switch for the jug. I thought to myself this is going to be wicked or a completely boring
Well it turned out a bit in the middle. I was wrong it is really possible to make rain I felt really surprised
No comments:
Post a Comment