

Our Move to Invercargill
My brother and I came back from school and got told we were moving to Invercargill. My brother and I really didn’t like that idea because that meant we had to leave all of our friends behind.
So a few weeks went by and when I woke up in the morning and I saw my mum packing. She told me to clean my room and pack some of it.
Before I knew it we were moving to Invercargill. So the next day we were in the car leaving for Invercargill, it took hours. We had tea at MacDonalds.
A few hour after we had tea mum stopped off at this freaky scary forest because my mum got so tired and she needed a break. So after we slept my Mum started driving again but she got tried again so we stopped outside a long wide pretty street. We all fell fast asleep apart from Mum. She started driving again.
When I woke up we were outside of Ray White waiting for our house keys. When we got to our house we each picked a bedroom.
Now we are all settled in and have got plenty of friends each.
Shaquilla
No comments:
Post a Comment