We are a Year 5/ 6 Class at Sacred Heart School. We look forward to you journeying with us as we discover lots of exciting things about ourselves and our world. Please join us on our journey by adding your comments.
Hi there Room 9 I have just been having a look at your blog and I must say it is a very very cool page you have created! Lots of interesting things to look at and read about. Also well done on your first pod cast! Keep up all the good work :) Miss Black
2 comments:
Great job guys you did an great job .I love your movie it is so cool.I like evething.from hayley.
Hi there Room 9
I have just been having a look at your blog and I must say it is a very very cool page you have created! Lots of interesting things to look at and read about.
Also well done on your first pod cast!
Keep up all the good work :)
Miss Black
Post a Comment