Wednesday, April 02, 2008



JEREMY"S CAKE

Tuesday 4 March 2008

At playtime More FM people dropped of my birthday cake. Miss Gaines put the cake in the staffroom. I could not wait until Room 9 could eat my cake. But Mrs Lieshout asked me if I could share my cake. I said “Okay.” So we had lunch and then we came back to Room 9. After lunch we all got part of my cake. I went down to the staffroom to give part of my cake to Miss Sweny. The cake was delicious. I took the rest of the cake home.

By Jeremy and Rory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent looking cake, and I'm so pleased Jeremy shared the cake with everyone.

I would have loved a piece of this cake, however Jeremy told me he couldn't possibily send any as far as Nelson.

From Jerm's favourite Aunt Keri